Develop your potential and your skills
THROUGHOUT THE YEAR, THE CAREERS DEPARTMENT OFFERS PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT WORKSHOPS.
EXAMPLES OF TOPICS OFFERED IN 2015 :
- Learn more about your working preferences and those of your colleagues,
- Develop your potential, optimise your mangement and communication.
MBTI® is the most widely used personal development tool in the world.
'DEFINE YOUR PROFESSIONAL IDENTITY' WORKSHOP
- Identify your strenghts and sources of motivation,
- Link your skills with your personality,
- Embark happily on a new step in your professional life !
'WORK ON YOUR IMAGE' WORKSHOP
- With an image consultant identify colours, fabrics and cuts adapted to your body and complexion.
'DISCOVER MIND-MAPPING' WORKSHOP
Easy to understand, widely used tool to :
- Bringing out new ideas and developing yout creativity and that of your teams,
- Organising your information and presenting it in a more visual way.
- Understand stress mechanisms and its factors,Work
- Work on listeningto yourself on a physical, mental and emotional level,
- Explore recuperative, anti-stress techniques applicable in a professional context.
'COMMUNICATING EFFICIENTLY' WORKSHOP
- Gain spoken confidence,
- Bring your discourse to life in order to be more convincing
- Develop your assertiveness and your professional impact
'PREPARING FOR RECRUITMENT INTERVIEWS' WORKSHOPS
- Succeed in your future recruitment interviews