RENNES SB ALUMNI network aims at weaving a strong professional network between graduates and students of the School.
It grows fast, here are some key figures to illustrate its development:
- In 2020, the network counts up to 20,000 members across 100 countries
- It is managed by a Committee, made up of 20 lifelong members
- About 80 events are organised annually, in France and abroad
- Mor than 24,000 job offers (and alumni intersnhips) posted in 2019
- 50 Clubs managed by 80 volunteers
- Business Clubs, organise events about professional topics (by function or activity sector)
- France Clubs, for members located in main French cities
- International Clubs, for members developing an international career
- Social Clubs, to broaden your horizons with rugby, wine tasting, women's support, etc.
- Solidarity is important inside the network, to support every year worthy students from the School and young entrepreneurs
Discover the latest video of presentation of our network:
RENNES SB ALUMNI's goals are centered around three main routes:
Foster the development of exchanges between members, thanks to the network life:
Organisation of events: conferences, Annual General Assembly, Clubs (Business, France, International or Social), class anniversaries, etc.
be a catalyst for professional opportunities for its members:
- Carrier support, making job offers available, access to more than 15,000 professional contacts via the online alumni directory
ContribuTe to the external standing of Rennes School of Business and make the link between management, students and professors:
- Media rankings and accreditations, Corporate Days at School, mentoring program for final-year students, jury for admission panels, etc.